Released November 8th, 2008, The 2nd installment in the Duel Decks series (preceeded by Duel Decks: Goblins vs Elves), Jace vs Chandra is the first planeswalker duel that has been introduced into the Magic The Gathering series. It sports 2 Mythic Rare cards and 6 rare cards and plenty of alternative art for older cards, and some newer cards too! This is a classic red vs blue, or if you will, Water vs Fire type of style seeing as Jace is blue and Chandra is red. The two planeswalkers who make their appearance are Jace Beleren, the young wizard who is adept in the manipulation of reality and Chandra Nalaar, the burning hot fire mage who's got an fiery attitude and the power to boot! These two powerful warrior go at it in an epic fight, using their vast amount of influence over each of their elements, trying to best each other. The duel decks also come with special deck holders! Jump into the experience and pick up a Duel Decks: Jace vs Chandra while you still can, because there probably aren't many left.
Since this wiki was just made, please wait while we populate it with some quality pages to display here.
- It That Betrays - (184.108.40.206, 02:43, 21 June 2016)
- File:Clue-token.jpg - (ShawnieBoy, 04:29, 8 March 2016)
- File:Snake6.jpg - (ShawnieBoy, 16:00, 20 November 2015)
- File:Elephant3.jpg - (ShawnieBoy, 05:34, 6 June 2015)
- Grindclock - (220.127.116.11, 18:37, 18 April 2015)
- Main Page - (Dragoon, 10:05, 29 April 2014)
- Cycling - (Lesley Pro_04, 00:32, 24 February 2014)
- :Category:Ouphe - (Lesley Pro_04, 23:02, 20 February 2014)
- Template:NavMenu - (tekmosis, 16:55, 7 December 2012)
- MediaWiki:Common.css - (tekmosis, 16:39, 7 December 2012)
- Basic landcycling - (Jeremy, 01:21, 13 December 2011)
- Domain - (Jeremy, 01:11, 13 December 2011)
- Intimidate - (18.104.22.168, 03:18, 28 November 2011)
- Vanishing - (Jeremy, 13:13, 5 November 2011)
- Epic - (Jeremy, 13:10, 5 November 2011)
Welcome to the Magic The Gathering NeoWiki!
Welcome to the Magic The Gathering Wiki from Neoseeker
. Here you will find a database of information and images related to the Magic The Gathering series.
If you have any problems (or suggestions), feel free to contact the Wiki Staff via PM on Neoseeker.
Remember, you can log-in and edit with your Neoseeker user name and password to have the edits tied to your account!
To contribute, simply visit a page and click the edit tab. For help with the code please see the FAQ or ask a Wiki Staff member for help.
If you want to make a new page, simply visit this page!
How you can help
- Check out the Talk Page off of the Main Page to see recent activity and announcements that aren't on the front page.
- Check out Short Pages and fill them up with more info to flesh them out and make them more complete!
- Help start pages from the Wanted Pages list, which lists a bunch of pages linked within the Wiki but that have not been created yet.
- Check out Long Pages for some examples of in depth pages.
- Help organize pages, and upload plenty of images!
- Write original content in your own words - do NOT copy and paste from other sources!
- INCLUDE SUMMARIES WITH EVERY EDIT YOU DO!
What do we want?
- Detailed Guides and walkthroughs
- Hunter, enemy, and boss information
- Weapon and upgrade statistics and tips
And any other useful, detailed
information about the game.
Recent Posts in Magic: The Gathering
As of January 22 2017, this NeoWiki has 10,746 articles
and 10,221 images
Magic The Gathering Forums